- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;05/13/98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p8
Reports on developments relevant to business enterprises in the United states as of May 13, 1998. Percentage of US schools and libraries that plan to take part in the E-Rate, a universal service discount program; Software Publishers Association's election of candidates for its Board of...
- Leading businesses in the United States. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p134
Tells which companies lead the way in various businesses in the United States. General Motors as the leading vehicle producer; IBM as the leading computer and office equipment manufacturer; Kroger as the leading supermarket; Others.
- Late braking news. // Automotive Marketing;Jul97, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on automotive business enterprises in the United States. Information on the sale of Chilton Company to Reed Elsevier; Development of Find-a-Rep, a database of manufacturers representatives, from Management Information Systems Group, Incorporated.
- Apex, AutoWorks, and Rose all go bankrupt. Wirebach, John // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p9
Provides information on a number of business in the United States who had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Names of the businesses; Detailed information on Hahn Automotive, of Rochester, New York State, who filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on July 25, 1997; Amount of money owed to creditors by...
- The necessity of being global. Taylor, Charles; Fosler, Gail D. // Across the Board;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p40
Presents a survey of 1,250 American business enterprises. Dependence of growth and profitability on international operations; Comparison of manufacturers' international orientation, strategic approach, sales and profit performance from 1987 to 1991; Evaluation of direct investment and foreign sales.
- How's your competitor doing? Gale, Bradley T. // Across the Board;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p47
Reports on the use of strategic-navigation system as a measure of competitiveness in business enterprises. Tracking of key information for competitive analysis; Effect of quality on business; Attitude of customers on business performance.
- Company news. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr97, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p22
Presents information as it relates to business enterprises in the United States. Agreement between Elf Atochem's North America, Incorporated and Malek Incorporation; Details on the agreement; Appointment of Marco Cheung as chief representative of Eastman Chemical Company; Name of the company...
- Acquisitions, expansions, mergers, strategic alliances, new facilities. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on companies in the United States. Identification of the companies; Details on the products made by the companies; Location of the companies.
- Price increases. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on companies in the United States pertaining to price increases. Identification of the companies; Details on the products made by the companies; Amount the products will increase by; Effective date for the increase.