Sealy's part in theatre production
- Sealy looks to give equity holders dividend payoff of up to $100M. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based Sealy Corp.'s plans to pay an estimated $100 million in special dividends to its equity investors. Request for permission from holders of senior bonds to issue the dividend payoff; Previous issuance of dividend payment in May 1996; Preconditions before Sealy...
- Sealy winds down year with $230 MM. // High Yield Report;12/8/97, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the $230 million deal by the Sealy company, a maker of bedding bedding products, based in Cleveland, Ohio, following the announcement that it will be recapitalized and purchased by Bain Capital along with another management team. How the money will be used; Name of company leading...
- Sealy sneaks in. // High Yield Report;12/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p5
Detailed information on the Sealy Mattress Corporation's $200 million offering to recapitalize the company. Detailed information on offering; Reference to the Goldman Sachs company and others; details on the tranches.
- Staff levels rise in ...1m Sealy spend. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p5
Focuses on bed manufacturer Sealy's increase in its staffing numbers as it prepares for an investment. Total worth of the investment; Employment levels targeted by the company by the end of 1997; Comment by John Hancock, manufacturing director for Sealy.
- Bushnell Theatre Expands in Hartford. Weathersby Jr., William // Entertainment Design;Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the expansion of the Bushnell Theatre in Hartford, Connecticut. Importance of the expansion; Cost of the project; Architects who will work on the project; Design of the facility.
- Work underway on $2 million Pleasant Grove theater complex. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/30/97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the construction of a theater complex in Pleasant Grove in Utah. Cost of the project; Project developer; Future plans.
- Work begins on Logan theater complex. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/18/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p19
Reports on the construction of the River Center Stadium 8 Theater in Logan, Utah.
- On with the show! Elith, Christina // Australia's Parents;Oct/Nov98, Issue 107, p74
Focuses on the design and construction of a puppet theatre to fit into the doorway of a child's bedroom or playroom. Materials use for the construction; Method for the constructing of the theatre; Illustration of the theatre.
- Near completion. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/31/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the near completion of the Phase One of the Mulkey Theatre project located in Clarendon, Texas.