- Attractive tropical toppings. Crahan, Lauren // Architectural Record;Dec2004, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p295
The article presents information on Tropical Veneers collection which features handcrafted veneers containing slivers of organic materials from South America, such as coconut and totumo shell, plantain bark, and tagua seed. These exotic materials are embedded in an MDF base that comes in a...
- WINSOR. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2012, Issue 5783, p34
The article offers brief information on the collection of Dordogne veneers from Winsor Furniture.
- Making Wood Hold Fast. Johnstone, Rob; Kieffer, Bruce // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p16
The article presents questions and answers related to woodworking including how to create a biscuit slot within the dado, the different styles of screw heads, and the advantages of sliced veneers.
- Mitred Lipping. Lloyd, John // British Woodworking;Aug/Sep2013, Issue 37, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for successfully and accurately adding mitred lipping to the edges of veneered board.
- Kolatan/MacDonald's Resi-Rise. // Architectural Record;Nov2004, Vol. 192 Issue 11, p107
This article reports that Kolatan/MacDonald showed its long-term project, Resi-Rise, using three new means of expression: a model made of Dupont Corian; a small but complex model made with rapid prototyping equipment; and a new kind of hologram. The 8-foot-high model, made of exterior Corian,...
- Real wood laminate. // Architectural Record;Nov2006, Vol. 194 Issue 11, p88
The article provides information on the Veneer Premium Wood Surfacing Collection of veneers from Formica.
- VENEER/PANEL SUPPLIERS DIRECTORY. // Panel World;Jan2017, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p81
No abstract available.
- Forbo. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p27
The article evaluates the 2007 Marmoleum linoleum floor covering collection from Forbo.
- 28: Forbo. // Coatings World;Jul2010, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p48
The article profiles coatings company Forbo International SA in Baar, Switzerland.
- COMING OF AGE. // Inwood;Apr/May2006, Issue 68, p44
The article presents information on the growth of the laminated veneer lumber industry. A report published in September 2003 predicted the demand for laminated veneer lumber in the U.S. and Canada to reach 105 million cubic feet over the next ten years. Another report by Abare Economics...