- Machinery orders up 12%. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p15
Reports on the increase in orders in the machinery industry in Japan in September 1996.
- Machine tool builders find business buzzing. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/12/96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the projection of a strong performance of machine tool builders in the United States in 1996. Big sales gains; Expansion moves of the companies; Good financial performance of the companies in 1994.
- Untitled. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug93, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p38
Reports on developments in the machinery industry. `Modern Machine Shop's' `Bill Fricke EDM User of the Year Award'; Bill Fricke as former president of Spectrum Manufacturing and innovator of EDM applications; Television's morning show `Business Today's' upbeat developments in manufacturing...
- Untitled. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug93, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p100
Reports on developments in the machinery industry. Darex Corp.'s video tape demonstration of its SP 2000 and 2500 drill sharpeners' operations; Supfina Machine Company Inc.'s naming of Sunnen Products Co. as its product distributor; De-Sta-Co Automation Products computer-aided design database;...
- MMS bulletin board. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb94, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p102
Reports on developments in the machinery industry in the United States. Manufacturers' optimism about the economy; New members of the Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineers program; Release of an updated edition of Carpenter Technology Corp.'s `Guide to Machining Carpenter Stainless Steels and...
- MMS Shop Talk. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun94, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p38
Presents information concerning machines, machine shops and related industries. Recommended reading; European Union as an acronym which refers to the increasingly unified group of Western European nations; 22nd Annual National Apprentice Contest; Article on hooks and how they are manufactured.
- MMS bulletin board. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun94, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p100
Presents information on events and innovations concerning the machinery industry. American Machine Tool Distributor's Association's (AMTDA) new leadership; Electronic Data Interchange; Welding Correspondence course; New location for Muller Weingarten Corp.; New name for Traub Automatics, Inc.;...
- MMS shop talk. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p38
Reports on machinery industry-related developments as of May. Includes the Tooling & Manufacturing Association's (TMA) unveiling of a new logo; Initiation of the Machine Tool Advanced Skills Technology Program (MAST); Recipients of the 1995 total Quality Implementation Award by AMT.
- MMS bulletin board. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p124
Reports on machinery industry-related developments as of May. Includes United Grinding Technologies' opening of a new office; Teksyn's Inc.'s name change; Cogsdill Tool Products' acquisition of Shefcut Tool and Engineering.
- MMS bulletin board. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p120
Presents different news and products in the machining industry. Gregory Bankes as top apprentice in 23rd Annual National Apprentice Contest; Appointment of Nelson Beaulieu as president of Jones & Shipman Inc.; Imbeddedment of the advanced CNC Programming Systems (APC) in a CNC option for the...