Bensons Beds' sales put a spring in Rosebys' profits
- Signs of retail upturn at Bensons. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/21/99, Issue 5139, p4
Reports on bed and home furnishings group Rosebys' increased overall retail sales and the sales for its Rosebys and Bensons Bed chains. Margin of increase and period covered; Number of Rosebys and Bensons outlets; Goals to adapt to fashion changes; Decrease in group pre-tax profits; Reasons...
- Bensons profits leap following purchase. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p3
Details the increase in the profits of Rosebys after its acquisition of Bensons Beds. Estimated value of the deal; Financial performance of Rosebys.
- Rosebys continues to move out of town as profits hit _GCP_3.7M. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Reports on furnishings and beds group Rosebys' plan to move out of high streets and into out-of-town sites in Great Britain. Sales performance of the company during the six months ended July 4, 1998; Rosebys chairman Gordon Houston's comments on his expansion plans.
- Rosebys sees conversion success. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p3
Reports that furnishings and bed group Rosebys has seen strong sales growth from its FADS/Homestyle store conversion programme.
- Buy up gives Rosebys a share boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p6
Highlights the stock performance of retailer Rosebys that resulted from its acquisition of stores from Fabric Warehouse. Profit forecasts of analysts for 1999 and 2000; Sales trend in Great Britain; Stock performance of other furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Rosebys on the prowl. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p8
Focuses on the advantages of the plan of British home furnishings company Rosebys to buy furniture company Harveys Furnishings.
- Rosebys rolls into beds with Bensons acquisition. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Bensons, a bed retailer, by Rosebys, a specialist retailer of household and textiles in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions of the deal; Comments From Michael Rosenblatt.
- Bedding producers find ways to stand out. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article looks at the performance of bedding manufactures at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. Bedding manufacturers were satisfied with their performance, claiming that the traffic was steady and retail response to product introductions was strong. Several popular products at the show include...
- Bedding producers offer hot values. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p19
The article reports on the blockbuster bedding market at the Las Vegas furniture market in Nevada. Bedding retailers found sharply priced and value-added lines galoes as well as some spectacular showroom presentations designed to inspire and entertain. Some of the bedding products launched at...