BLP acquires Stanley Cole and Berman
- Confidence building. Shahmanesh, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jun2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p20
Reports that automobile company BLP Group PLC, a part of Roxboro Group has manufactured plastic armature assemblies with the of Great Britain's assembly machine specialist Phasa Developments. Description of the development process; Development of an ultra-compact actuator system by BLP; Usage...
- Solenoids ideal for Vending Applications. // Vending International;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p79
The article reports that BLP Group PLC offers an extensive range of RoHS compatible 2002/95/EC solenoids whose design is based on both quality and value for money. The wide range of BLP Solenoids enables the OEM designer to choose the most suitable solenoid for the application. Variants include...
- Blp increases workforce. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;12/2/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that Blp Group PLC, a print management company in Tyneside, has increased its workforce by more than 10% in 2004, due to renewed contracts and new clients. The company says it is part of its on-going strategy to maintain a stable platform to support its growth up to the 20...
- In brief. // Printing World;10/14/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 4, p4
Presents news items related to the British printing industry for the week of October 14, 2004. Platinum Print's winning of the Investors in People award; Support for a children's charity by Print and mailing solutions company Blp; Enhanced look for IPC Country and Leisure Media's "Web User"...
- A cautionary tale. Nickson, Sue // Financial Management;Sep2003, p15
Presents an appellate court decision on the case of 'Stanley Cole Ltd. v Sheridan.' Facts of the case; Applicability of a final warning as a disciplinary sanction; Implication on any breach of the implied term of trust and confidence in relation to a disciplinary process.
- NeoCon merger talk muted. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Cites speculations about the merger of United States leading office manufacturers during the 30th NeoCon trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Wariness of the chief executives about mergers; Possible of partnership with smaller firms; Alternative growth strategies; Factors driving demand for office...
- Texstyle buy boosts Harry Corry in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p2
Reports on the plan of furniture maker Harry Corry Interiors to expand its Scottish operation after buying failed chain Texstyle World. Annual sales; Company's intention to broaden the variety of products in the outlets.
- Halo doubles up to save on deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p5
Reports the pending merger of upholstery and cabinet group Halo and its Vintage Chair Company and Halo Antiques operations in Great Britain.
- Group to acquire Vermont Tubbs. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p2
Reports that venture capital group Harbor Partners LLC has agreed to acquire solid-wood bedroom manufacturer Vermont Tubbs in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Opportunities for the sales force.