Wyefield begins the hunt for md after departures
- Wyefield puts finishing touches to `salvage' plan. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p2
Reports on the restructuring plan of Wyefield. Interim results for six months to December 31, 1997; Suspension of the shares of the company in the stock exchange.
- Wyefield looks forward with _GCP_1m recapitalisation. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p4
Reports on Wyefield's recapitalization effort in order to continue trading after hitting cashflow problems. Switching of the stock market listing to the Alternative Investment Market; Name change to Orchard Furniture.
- RECENT RESULTS. // Accountancy;Mar1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1243, p79
Reports on the financial performance of British firms in 1996. H. Young Holdings Ltd.; Wyefield; Williamson Tea.
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.
- Covered in glory. // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p28
Offers a look at the upholstery fabric of chairs and sofas available in the Australian markets and lists their respective sellers and prices. Imagica's Herringbone Stripe Russet Heavy Indian cotton; Raspberry woven cotton; Academy Imports' Dream woven tapestry-look fabric; More.
- Upholstery service to move Valley shop. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);3/14/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 6, pA7
The article discusses the plan of upholstery service company Mild Too Wild Upholstery to move in April 2013 at the two structures which company is buying at Sprague (Connecticut).