Woodworking tools of the trade
- New literature. // Wood & Wood Products;May98, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p126
Provides information on available brochures and catalogs, for the woodworking industry, in 1998. Polymeric powders brochure from Morton International Incorporated; Brochure on a spray finishing gun from Graco Incorporated; Catalog from HTC Products company.
- LITERATURE. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2006, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p89
The article features catalogs and brochures on woodworking equipment and supplies including products from Anderson Group, Berkshire Veneer Co. Inc., Kuehn Bevel Inc., Kaeser Compressors Inc. and Berkshire Veneer Co. Inc.
- FEMCO Lathes. // American Machinist;Jan2005, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p61
Features the catalog "FEMCO Lathes" from FEMCO.KAFO. Capabilities of the company's lathes; Application of the lathes.
- LITERATURE. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov2008, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p58
The article presents several product catalogs and product literature related to woodworking including brochure for the dust collectors from Oneida Air Systems, machine tool buying guide from VDMA and a catalog of woodworking machinery from Grizzly Industrial.
- New Literature. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2003, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p191
Presents catalogs and brochures concerning woodworking equipment and supplies available in the market as of June 2003. Catalog of wood finishes from Wood Finisher's Supply; Brochure on Omec 750 automatic milling machine from Macoser Inc.; Catalog on compressed air products from ITW Vortec.
- LITERATURE. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2006, Vol. 111 Issue 7, p192
The article reports on literature published by manufacturers of woodworking machinery and supplies in the United States. CTD Machines has released a full line product catalog that features its sawing machines. 80/20 Inc. has introduced its 2006 T-Slot Parts by 8020 catalog. Acimall, the Italian...
- LITERATURE. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p187
Introduces brochures and catalogs issued by wood product manufacturers and woodworking companies in the United States. Richelieu Hardware Ltd.; Bingaman S. Son Lumber Co.; EdgeCo.; Pytha-USA; Stiles Machinery.
- ARBORIST SUPPLY CATALOG. // Arbor Age;Jul2005, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p16
The article presents information on the 14th edition of the "Arborist Supply Catalog." This annual catalog offers a complete line of products for climbing and working with trees. The 2005 Sherill catalog features more than 170 helpful illustrations and dozens of handy tips to go along with the...
- Build a tenoning jig. De Cristoforo, R.J. // Popular Science;Jun88, Vol. 232 Issue 6, p90
With a tenoning jig, woodworkers can fashion accurate mortise-and-tenon joints quickly and safely. This simple make- at-home jig is wobble free and tailored to your own table saw.