Castors keep moving
- Congrats on your 60th! // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1995, p50
Reports on Martin & Partners' celebration of their 60th year of trading as lightside merchants.
- Art influence for handles. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p29
Cites Birmingham, England-based fittings specialist Martin's launching of three Arts and Crafts cabinet handles made in cast brass in an antique finish.
- Martin handles find a niche in the office. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p24
Features cabinet hardware manufacturer, Martin's military style flush handles. Preference of office furniture manufacturers to the handles; Available sizes and shapes.
- Get Smart with Martin. Kirk, Fiona // Stage Directions;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the launch of the Acade-media training program of Martin in Maidstone, England. Concept behind the training program; Goal of the program.
- Discounters retool hardware to emphasize convenience. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p82
Looks at productivity and sales of the hardware industry. Wal-Mart's expansion of its licensed private label; Changes in Kmart's paint department; Product offering from Target.
- LAN routing everywhere. Passmore, David // Business Communications Review;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
Opinion. Reports on the effects of the hardware-based Gigabigt wirespeed routing products on the LAN switching and routing marketplace. What resulted from the introduction of the hardware-based routing technology; Reference to the influence which routing can have on the market; What the vendors...
- Sales, starts rise with spending. // National Home Center News;8/28/95, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the financial performance of the hardware industry for the first half of 1995. Rise in sales due to the rise in consumer spending on durable goods.
- Home centers. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Oct93, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p20
Reports on developments in home center or hardware companies. Payless Cashways' Tool Site test units in Ohio; Central Hardware stores as relief centers; Channell Home Centers' plans for mini-units in Manhattan, New York state; First half of 1993 sales for Builders Square; More.
- Business barometer. // National Home Center News;02/17/97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on hardware industry in the United States as of February 17, 1997. Includes sales performance of home centers and lumberyards; Hardware stores; Paint and supply stores.