New products: Children's bedrooms
- White continues reign as dominant kids color. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2003, p30
Reports on the dominance of the color white for kids furniture in the U.S. Flexibility of white combined with the right accessories and textiles.
- Utopia joins world of kids. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p4
Reports on Utopia Furniture's launch of three lines of children's bedroom furniture inspired by cartoon characters.
- CR Kids makes debut in Las Vegas. // Kids Today;Feb2010, p12
The article reports on the launch of CR Kids and Beyond, a new Chromocraft Revington Inc. bedroom furnishings brand from its CR International subsidiary, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Kids' Bedrooms. Garbarini Hurley, Alice // Good Housekeeping;Jul99, Vol. 229 Issue 1, following p56
Presents information on several children's bedroom furniture. Broyhill's Maison Lenour Adaptables line of beds; Ethan Ellen's Daisy Petite Chaise bed; Rowboat Shelf.
- Former Pinetum staff launch new furniture business. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2011, Issue 5759, p8
The article offers information on the establishment of Children's Bedroom Co. in Warminster, England on 2011, which was launched by the staff of Pinetum Ltd. including Marc Lanfear, Richard Cummins, and Doug Lawrence.
- Daybeds regaining presence. // Furniture/Today;11/20/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p9
Presents a favorable outlook on daybeds, a staple of the metal bed category in the United States. Styling; Price points; Primary sleeping surface for a child.
- Youth comes on strong in style, prices. O'Mara, Shiela Long // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p250
Focuses on the marketing strategy of the bedroom furniture industry for a styled and reasonable price of furniture for youth in High Point, North Carolina. Retail pricing of the dresser from Tool Bench company; Design of the five-drawer chest from Elvis company; Introduction of Better Basics...
- Children's, Youth Furniture. // Furniture/Today;2005 Buyer's Guide, p42
Provides information about the development of furniture for children and youth. Effort of the manufacturers to bridge the gap between the lines and continue to build brand loyalty; Offering of bright colors for cribs; Provision of twin beds with bookcase storage.
- Products on Parade. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2003, p44
Describes bedroom furnishings for children and young adults in the U.S., current as of December 2003. Noah's ark characters; Fabric patterns featuring transportation collection; Mattresses for children's beds.