Acid test for copying thieves
- sample pak. // Packaging Digest;
Presents several products for packaging. Features of the eCom Mailer from Polyair Corp.; Availability of directional dispensers for squeezable food products from Rexam Closures & Containers; Purpose of the Easy Pull tape from JM Packaging/Detroit Tape and Label.
- Acid's burning desire to see retailers signing its code of conduct. // Design Week;12/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p6
Reports on copyright action group Anti Copying in Design's effort to encourage retailers to sign up to its voluntary code of conduct. Aims of the code of conduct; Retailers' policy on intellectual property rights; Lobbying for the group's draft law of unlawful imitation.
- Exhibition companies back design copying initiative. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p3
Reports on the Anti Copying in Design Organization's securing of the endorsement of major exhibition companies for its Exhibition Protocol initiative for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Protocol's step by step procedure for dealing with infringement disputes between exhibitors;...
- ACID welcomes IP minister's invitation to the UK design sector. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p10
The article reports that the Anti Copying in Design (ACID) has welcomed an invitation to the design sector in Great Britain from Baroness Wilcox of the Minister for Intellectual Property (IP) to help develop the future of IP design policy.
- IN BRIEF: Anti-Copying in Design. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/10/2011, p4
The article announces that Great Britain-based organization Anti Copying in Design has submitted eight case studies to Hargreaves Intellectual Property Review.
- Tape is strong stuff. // Packaging Magazine;6/2/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the availability of GRIP reinforcement tapes for corrugated carton packages from Tesa UK of Milton Keynes in England. Use of adhesive tapes for all types of grips and packaging; Resistance of the tapes to heat; Ease of positioning the tapes onto the cartons.
- BITA/ACID link-up. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p10
Reports that the British Interior Textiles Association's (BITA) has linked up with the organization, Anti Copying in Design (ACID), in order to strengthen the ability of members to both protect their designs and to take action if their designs are copied. ACID's efforts to create awareness of...
- Copyright infringers set to face the ACID test. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p3
Reports the Anti Copying in Design (ACID) test faced by the third party infringers to prevent design infringement. Dependence of fabric industry to the interior designers; Reason for providing the ACID test; Problems faced by the interior designers.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Reports developments in the U.K. furniture industry as of January 17, 2003. Number of corporate failures in the sector for the year 2002; Agent of the Danish flatpack firm CMP Furniture; Schedule of the Copyright Spotlight seminar hosted by the Anti Copying in Design group.