Astral goes into prints after buying Manifold designs
- Concord acquisition. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/13/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 70, p16
Reports on textile company Concord Fabrics Inc.'s acquisition of Great Britain-based converter Makower Craft.
- Associated set to acquire European line. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p28
Reports on the plans of Associated Textile Converters to acquire most assets of Textile Fabric Associates in the U.S.
- On a higher level. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p25
Reports on the certification obtained by British textile converter Riva Fabrics and its sister firm curtain and accessory maker Denise Fabrics.
- Leeds buys Calprina. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p5
Reports that Leeds group has bought the textile printing business of Great Britain-based home furnishings company Crowson Fabrics.
- Consoltex purchases King Group. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/3/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 23, p36
Reports on man-made woven specialty fabrics manufacturer Consoltex Group's acquisition of textile converter and importer The King Group.
- Associated Textile acquires TFA. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the acquisition of the Textile Fabric Associates by Associated Textile Converters in Carlstadt, New Jersey. Terms of the deal; Benefits of the deal for the companies; Date for closing the transaction.
- Untitled. Whitten, Nick // Estates Gazette;8/17/2013, Issue 1333, p03
The article reports that investment firm Criterion Capital has acquired the Astral House in Norbury, England to convert from offices to homes.
- AAdvantages moves to larger facility. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p4
Reports that fabric importer and converter Aadvantage International Fabrics has moved to Tupelo, Missouri.
- Decorative Fabric Producers Evolving. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;11/8/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that moves that reflect the rapidly changing way the home textiles business is being done. American decorative fabrics producers--both mills and converters--are adopting new strategies to survive and prosper. The fabric suppliers, now more than ever, are sourcing from...