- Song. Rush, Elizabeth // New Orleans Review;2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p170
Presents the poem "Song," by Elizabeth Rush. First Line: A sudden lack of desire; Last Line: whose hunger is all of our hunger.
- Love Song. Rush, Elizabeth // Seneca Review;Spring2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p66
Presents the poem "Love Song," by Elizabeth Rush. First Line: And the worldâ€” Last Line: we call love.
- The Saree Express. RUSH, ELIZABETH // Witness;Spring2015, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p259
No abstract available.
- The House at the End of the Lane (Book Review). Wilton, Shirley // School Library Journal;Jan83, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p78
Reviews the book 'The House at the End of the Lane,' by Elizabeth Rush, with illustrations by Sarah Wilson.
- At least 30 people were killed. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David; Nordahl, Peter E. // Christian Science Monitor;6/12/95, Vol. 87 Issue 137, p2
Informs about the explosion of a large bomb at a music festival in Medellin, Colombia.
- If at first you don't succeed, give public more leads to... Nifong, Christina // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p3
Reports that federal investigators in the United States are seeking the public's assistance to find the person or persons responsible for three bombings in Atlanta, Georgia. Evidence revealed by investigators on June 9, 1997; Comparison between two bombings that occurred in January and February...
- Never again. Foy, Cathal // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/7/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6971, p66
Discusses the author's experience with the explosion of an Irish Republican Army bomb which occurred on October 16, 1993 in Belfast Northern Ireland. Confirmation of the dead; Hospital, medical and emergency preparations; Role of the incident in bringing about peace in the area.
- GLOBALWatch. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;3/4/96, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p65
Presents news briefs from around the world. Impact of Irish Republican Army (IRA) bombing of London's Docklands business; What United States Export-Import banks expects to do; Telephone problems in Japan.
- Notes on church-state affairs: Germany. Beck, Rosalie; Hendon, David W. // Journal of Church & State;Autumn94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p887
Reports on a firebomb attack at a mosque in Boblingen, Germany in August 1994. Attribution of attack to Kurds or right-wing radicals.