- Indian summer for Helen. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on the temporary departure of Helen Young as `Cabinet Maker' periodical assistant features editor. Young's planned visit to India.
- Millar joins Cabinet Maker team. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p1
Reports on the addition of James Millar as senior reporter of 'Cabinet Maker' periodical.
- New editor for cm. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p3
Reports on the promotion of Linda Westphal as editor of `Cabinet Maker' magazine.
- Cm has new deputy editor. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p3
Reports on the promotion of Andrew Kidd as deputy editor of `Cabinet Maker' magazine.
- The industry is in danger of losing contact. Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on issues related to the furniture industry published in the periodical "Cabinet Maker".
- Letters. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p4
Presents letters to the editor of "Cabinet Maker" about articles on the household furnishing industry previously published in the periodical.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p27
Reports on the order of a modular sofa by Andrew Kidd, deputy editor of "Cabinet Maker" in Great Britain.
- Promotion at cm. // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p3
Reports on the promotion of `Cabinet Maker' magazine's features writer Richard Waller to features editor, replacing Anne Jordan.
- Still smiling. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p43
The article reports that Stephanie Baum has left the post of feature editor of the journal "Cabinet Maker" to pursue a career in freelancing. Baum worked for almost six years in "Cabinet maker" writing feature articles.