- AIS to show at NEC expo. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p6
Discloses that AIS will exhibit their furniture at The Furniture Show to be held in January 1998. Contact information.
- Martin departs. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Reports on the resignation of Barry Martin as household and merchandise director of AIS. Comments of membership director John Mallett on Martin's resignation.
- Plan in emotion. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);10/4/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7803, p7
No abstract available.
- Asian telecoms this month. // Telecom Asia;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p12
Presents news concerning the Asian telecommunication industry as of August 2003. Beijing, China State Council's appointment of Wang Xudong as director of the State Council Informatisation Office; Approval of bondholders to raise AIS' dividend limit; Saigon Postel's launching of the first...
- Your Customers Will Hear the AIS Difference. Winslow, Doug; Ferzacca, Mike // Response;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 14, p10
The article reports on the Intuitive Speech technology which was created by Advanced Interactive Sciences (AIS) to turn every customer contact into a positive revenue event. The Intuitive Speech solutions focus on the customer experience while consistently ensuring quality and control. The key...
- X rated by Mode-Al. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p3
Describes the X-framed glass and metal dining table from Mode-AI.
- Despite War, Flight Crisis, El Al Refuses to Reduce Ticket Prices. Hayom, Israel // Israel Faxx;7/21/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 147W, p13
The article reports that EI AI, national air carrier of Israel refused to decrease the prices of flight tickets despite of Operation Protective Edge, businesses in Israel rallying for the public and the troops.
- Alcatel-Lucent to support AIS in meeting demands of video-hungry smartphone users in Thailand with 100G optical transport network. // Optical Networks/WDM;Jul2015, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the plan of telecommunications equipment company Alcatel-Lucent SA to deploy a 100G optical transport network in Thailand to help mobile service provider AIS to meet the growing demand for data capacity for smartphones and tablet computers.
- Sberbank's Gref: no concerns over Rusal's debt. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Sberbank of Russia (MOEX: SBER) is not worried that UC Rusal will be unable to service its debt to the bank.