- SHS sees success across product range. // Paperboard Packaging;Apr96, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on the product development program of SHS Group. Research and development program; Increase in orders for the products of the company.
- SHS Group reports worldwide orders after consolidation. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50B
Cites an SHS Group report on orders from companies worldwide after its consolidation in 1994 and the opening of a new manufacturing facility in England. Complete corrugator, materials handling system and ancillary equipment orders; Customers.
- SHS Group. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb97, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p24A
Profiles SHS Group, a supplier of paper converting machinery and equipment in the corrugated board industry. Company history; Major products; Technical support services.
- SHS Group established. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar94, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the establishment of the SHS Group of companies. Includes SCM Container Machinery Inc.; SCM Container Machinery Ltd.; SHS Handling Systems Limited.
- WKD 'cocktail kettles' are a hot topic. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/25/2012, Issue 76, p32
The article reports that WKD cocktail kettles from SHS Group Ltd. are being serves in the market in Great Britain.
- SHS optimistic despite drop in profits. // Checkout;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that SHS Group Ltd. is still committed to invest in the marketplace in Ireland despite the impact of recession and cross-stocking in the country.
- New ownership provides platform for change. Hvass, Bjarne Sass // Paperboard Packaging;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p84
Discusses the commitment of the SHS Group to the corrugated paperboard industry worldwide. Business philosophy of the firm; Membership of the firm to the AP Moller Group, or MAERSK Industries, the largest private group in Denmark; Manufacture of machinery for the paperboard and packaging industry.
- Sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p118
Focuses on sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. Estimated amount of inches a standard drawer slides; Difficulty in determining drawer-slide life; Equation which provides one guideline for estimating the number of cycles the slide will tolerate.
- Foils today. Aitkenhead, Colin // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p23
Focuses on the trends affecting the design of foils used in furniture in Great Britain. Trends affecting paper foils; Trends affecting laminates; Features of polyvinylchloride (PVC) foils. INSET: Smooth as silk..