- Going with the grain. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p20
Profiles furniture leather upholstery manufacturer JMT Pellami. History; Opportunities from consumers' growing appreciation of full-grain quality leathers; Best-selling products; Business philosophy.
- Creative Elegance moves to 135 S. Hamilton in April. // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p84
Reports on the relocation of furniture company Creative Elegance to High Point, North Carolina.
- New facility. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p155
Reports on the various relocation and building plans of companies associated with the furniture industry in the United States. Relocation plans of Stehle USA.
- Stickley will move factory store. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p18
Reports that furniture company Stickley Furniture plans to relocate its main furniture store to Fayetteville, New York, as of March 5, 2001. Company background.
- Furniture Origins relocates. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2011, Issue 5721, p4
The article reports on the move of the furniture company Furniture Origins Ltd. to relocate in Abercynon, Wales.
- Furniture company opens doors to new warehouse. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2011, Issue 5721, p14
The article reports on the relocation of the furniture company Newcastle Furniture Service (NFS) to a new warehouse in Newcastle, England.
- Feather & Black becomes Wade flagship bed brand. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;4/7/2006, Issue 5482, p3
The article reports on the planned relocation of five stores of Feather & Black into sites of former Perfect Nights store. The bed and bedroom furniture company was bought by Wade Furniture Group, the parent company of Perfect Nights. Feather & Black will be taking over Perfect Nights stores in...
- Leather firms join forces. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p6
The article reports on the merger between Crest Leather and JMT Leather which will form the Crest JMT Leather firm in Great Britain.
- CrestJMT Leather collaborates with Manchester City Football Club. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2013, Issue 5845, p33
The article reports on the collaboration of furniture makers CrestJMT Leather, Freemont Ltd., and strategic design consultancy 20:20 for the design of the new hospitality lounge at Manchester City Football Club (FC).