Taking the heat out of waxing pine
- Finishes products. // Architectural Record;Dec1993, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p83
Presents information about products for finishes in building. Non-toxic wall finish; Decocoat X high-traffic coating; Classroom wall; Embossed wallcoverings; Security wall panel; Vinyl-composition tiles; More.
- Industry working toward a cleaner finish. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep95, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p121
Presents a round-up of finishing materials for woodworking which complies with air quality regulation in the United States. Development of water-based finishes; Includes Abilene Research and Development Corp.'s Texturelac; Amity's water-based clear finishes; M.L. Campbell's HAPs-free solvent...
- To skin a cat. Marcus, Steve // Products Finishing;July96, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p28
Presents information on the variety of shapes that are available in media which are used for mass finishing. Availability of each shape in a choice of sizes and composition; Impact of media lodging in parts; Information on some of the shapes that are available.
- Finishing. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar96 Red Book, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p375
Presents a finishing directory for use in woodwork in alphabetical listing. Names and manufacturers of finishing products; Types of finishings available.
- Innovations. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep95, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p100
Presents various finishing equipment and supplies available as of September 1995. Includes Ferro's VEDCO PA polymer alloy powder; CMI International's CGX-C Series of handheld coating thickness measuring gages; Nordson's W-1 air-spray gun.
- Finishing equipment and materials. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar97 Red Book, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p175
Lists companies in the United States which make finishing equipment and materials for the woodworking industry.
- Pad, not paper. // Southern Living;Oct93, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p156
Discusses advantages of using wood-finishing pad in sanding wood. Difficulties in using ordinary sandpaper; Description of wood-finishing pad; Availability and cost of pad.
- Robotic finishing technology---Acme, booth 7309. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep96, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p222
Features Acme's robotic finishing machines. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Product innovations. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Feb95, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p47
Introduces various products used for applying industrial paint and powder coatings. Includes Eccoflex 090 biodegradable, low-VOC plasticizer for high-solids coatings; MPS 200-BV vibratory box manual powder unit; Viscometer; Irgazin DPP Scarlet EK opaque scarlet pigment based on...