- Build a Bed Designed for Readers. White, Rick // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
Examines the design of a queen sized bed equipped with an inclined backrest, storage compartments and drawers. Construction details for the bed's headboard cabinet; Design of the bed's laminated legs; Assembly of side rails and moldings; List of materials; Final touches and finishing.
- Rest easy with expert mattress-buying tips. // St. Clair Journal;9/7/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 38, pD7
The article offers tips on buying a mattress including watching the sales fliers that will be arriving in the mailbox, brushing up on new technology and asking about the policies of the store for testing periods, returns and delivery charges.
- Technicolor Dreams. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Apr2002, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p50
Features several upholstered bed headboards. Kivet by Marimekko; 3002 headboard by Lewis Mittman; Savoy II by Brandywine Express.
- I'M LOOKING FOR TWIN BEDS. // House Beautiful;Sep2010, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p70
Photographs of several twin beds and headboards are presented including Rowan from Cisco Brothers Corp., American Home Panel from Hickory White, and French Country Headboard from Wisteria.
- The beauty of bed & bath. Freeman, Kim; Randazzo, Steven // Victoria;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p18
Presents photographs of bedroom and bathroom furnishings. Includes silver bottle stoppers; Crystal ring dishes; Queen Anne-style vanity stools; Goose featherbeds; Bedroom wear; Scents; Blankets; Towels.
- Room for dreams. // Victoria;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p62
Presents photographs of bedroom furnishings. Pillows; French bags; Ornamental beds. INSETS: Ornamental beds.;A night-table treasury (`Women of Words' book)..
- A Wall for the Bed. Nesmith, Lynn // Southern Living;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p168
Presents tips on arranging bedroom furniture. Comments from architect Ana Alvarez; Designs placed above the bed.
- The bed market over 10 years. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p14
Cites developments of the bed market for over ten years. Includes developments to the divan base such as Continental drawers; Growth in the number of stacking bed options, a wider price range and gradual improvement; Mushrooming of pocket spring market; Growth in popularity of bedsteads.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- Look out, there's an old bed about ... Soper, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Discusses the need for bed manufacturers in Great Britain to update their bed making technology. Potential ill effects of spring mattresses; Basic errors of the trade; Long-term solution.