- Hairy potter of design. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p32
Profiles furniture designer Steve Armitage. Career of Armitage in the kitchen manufacturing business; Recognition of the Super Storage Bed in the The Furniture Industry Awards Innovation Award in 1999; Principles of Armitage's career success.
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- Buying Seats by the Gross. Selwitz, Robert // Export Today's Global Business;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p58
Discusses the deals on buying airline seats and hotel rooms for companies willing to make a two-way commitment. Main fear on a clearly stated policy on special deals; Ways to enter negotiation for travel discounts; Remarks from Steve Armitage, vice president of sales for Hilton Hotels Corporation.
- More Insurance Meetings in 2004. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p28
Presents information on the increase in the number of meetings conducted by insurance planners in 2003 according to a group of executives from Hilton Sales Worldwide. Statement issued by Steve Armitage, senior vice president of Hilton, regarding the increase in the insurance market in 2003;...
- ONE minute interview. // Utility Week;1/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p25
An interview with Steve Armitage, vice president of commercial at SmartestEnergy, is presented. When asked about the worst part of his job, Armitage says commuting to London, England. He cites his family as his most treasured possession. He reveals that he was a choir boy at his local church and...
- Taking the Maine chance. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p18
Features Volume Furniture owned by Steve Armitage in England. History of the company; Corporate profit; Marketing strategy of management.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
Reports on sales growth for cabinet manufacturers as of July 1994. Percentage of change.