- Landmark. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p10
Comments on the kind of customer service at retail store Landmark.
- Landmark Old Edinburgh Road. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p10
Observes the customer and sales services at Landmark in Old Edinburgh Road in London, England.
- Landmark prepares to retreat. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p2
Informs on the plan of retail chain Landmark to sell its English stores and become a Scotland only chain.
- Landmark puts for sale sign on English stores. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p1
Reports that Great Britain-based Landmark has abandoned the retail furniture sector and has put all its English stores up for sale. Criticism of Landmark's departure from the furniture retail sector; Amount of goods removed from the Cardiff Kingsway store.
- Parkinson slams Landmark critics. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p4
Reports on Landmark Chief Executive Officer Malcolm Parkinson's challenge to critics of the furniture retail chain in Great Britain. Parkinson's comments on Landmark's finances; Expansion plans of the company; Acquisitions.
- Landmark to roll out new format after funding boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p2
Reports on Landmark's introduction of a store format after shareholders doubled their investments on the store. Conversion of 40 of the chain's 51 branches in Great Britain into the format; Remarks from Malcolm Parkinson, chief executive of the company.
- Landmark gives Dorset a store opening treat. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p33
Reports on Landmark's celebration of the opening of its store in Bournemouth, England. Discount offers for customers.
- Landmark complaints still mounting. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p4
Reports on the complaints of customers regarding Great Britain-based furniture maker Landmark's delayed delivery of orders.
- Landmark. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p11
Focuses on the customer service given by home furnishings store Landmark in Great Britain.