Leeds upholsterer ceases trading
- Contemporary uph. overtaking cottage. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p38
Reports on the trends in the upholstery market in the U.S. Popularity of contemporary upholstery; Design of various upholstery products; Product prices.
- New Diss upholstery service opens. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2015, Issue 5960, p6
The article reports on the launch of an upholstery service by furniture upholstery firm Diss-Coverings, and also mentions the school of upholstery offered by the company.
- Forbes adds leather. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p2
Reports the production of leather upholstery by Forbes Furniture upholstery firm. Plan to expand to smaller independent chains; Adaption of designs and marketing for target market; Aim to compete with Italian and Belgian import markets.
- Upholstery buying trends. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, pE1
Reports on the upholstery buying trends in the U.S. Rate of households that purchase upholstery in 2004; Categories of upholstery; Market trends of furniture. INSET: Buyer characteristics.
- Flying start for Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the plans of British upholstery firm Vale Upholstery to invest in consumer advertising in 2002.
- Firms faced _GCP_5.9m debt. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p2
Reports on the debts owed by upholstery firms Lincoln House and Medallion Upholstery, based on the statement of affairs.
- Fire hazards cost firm ...20,000 fine. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p2
Reports on the imposition of a fine against upholstery firm Euro Upholstery for safety breaches at its showroom.
- England unveils two galleries in Pa. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p84
Reports on the establishment of upholstery galleries by upholstery firm England in Pennsylvania. Description of the facilities; Location of the two galleries.
- Incanto targets UK independents. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Reports that Italian upholstery firm Incanto is targeting the British market under the auspices of full time agent Matthew Kutas.