BEYOND THE MORPH
- T3: CREATIVELY AND LOGISTICALLY SPEAKING. // Millimeter;Jul2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p40
Focuses on the quality of the film 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.' Description of the shooting style and visual effects; Use of sophisticated computer-generated effects and animation; Description of the cemetery shootout sequence.
- FILMMAKERS. // Variety;04/02/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 7, p44
Presents news briefs on producers and directors in the United States as of April 2001. Negotiation regarding the direction of the motion picture sequel `Terminator 3'; Establishment of the Cinetic Media company by lawyer John Sloss; Acquisition of the documentary film `Focus' by the Paramount...
- Can't Stop Arnold. Wagner, Chuck // Cinefantastique;Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3/4, p5
The article reports that the film "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger will start production in the U.S. Schwarzenegger defends the selection of Jonathan Mostow over James Cameron as director of the film. Schwarzenegger says that Cameron was not interested in...
- ARNIE GREEN. Brown, Scott; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;12/14/2001, Issue 630, p12
Reports on the competition among motion picture studios in the United States for rights to 'Terminator 3,' as of December 14, 2001.
- 'T3' unleashes its bow. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;7/3/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 62, p12
Highlights the premier of the film 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. List of celebrities attending the event; Views of producer Andy Vajna on the success of the premier show; Accommodation made by actor Arnold Schwarzenegger to his fans.
- Atari's 'T3' turns tables on preem tradition. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;5/15/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 28, p15
Reports on Atari's party for its 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' game. Celebrities that participated at the event.
- TOP VHS SALES. // Billboard;12/6/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 49, p41
Presents a chart of the top motion pictures in terms of VHS sales as of December 6, 2003, including "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."
- Pretty Weapon. // People;7/14/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p74
Profiles actress Kristanna Loken, who stars in "Terminator 3." Diet and fitness regimen she endured to prepare for the film; Her relationship with boyfriend Derek Grout; Biographical information, including her childhood on a farm in Ghent, New York.
- The Running Man. Jensen, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;7/11/2003, Issue 718, p42
Focuses on the role of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie "Terminator 3" and his plans to run for governor of California.