Healthy Biotech Protects: EPS With 20-Year Issue
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p22
Presents an overview of investment banking in the healthcare industry in the U.S. in 2004. Healthcare underwriting; Stocks; Taxable municipal funds; Convertibles.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT -- MedImmune. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;Feb2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p20
The article features MedImmune Inc., a biotechnology company that focuses on the areas of infectious disease, oncology and immunology. The company has marketed four products including Synagis, Flumist, Ethyol and Cytogam. Moreover , the company has operated facilities in the U.S. and Europe in...
- Move over, Net! Here come the biotech converts. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/28/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p12
Reports popularity of biotechnology convertible bonds as of February 2000. Statistics comparing performance of Internet and biotechnology convertible bonds; Role of Human Genome Sciences Inc. in starting the trend; Increase in prices of convertible bonds.
- Soaring convert market falls to earth with a thud. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the drop on convert issuance in the convertible deal market in the United States in March 2000 following a turnaround experienced in February 2000. Single deal for the week; Reasons for the decline; Impact of President Bill Clinton's remarks on genomic research on the stagnancy of...
- More biotechs gamble on convertibles. Mitchell, Pete // Nature Biotechnology;Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p894
Reports that biotechnology companies are turning to convertible issues as alternative sources of funding. Major biotechnology convertible issues/bonds trading on the U.S. market; Risk associated with convertibles; Status of the U.S. convertible market.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - MedImmune, Inc. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;Aug2006, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the green light given by the Food and Drug Administration to Medlmmune Inc. to utilize an inverse genetics technology in making a vaccine strain for seasonal influenza. The company will apply the genetic technology to its FluMist product and next generation refrigerator....
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p48
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in media and entertainment in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Goldman Sachs; Bear Stearns; Morgan Stanley.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p54
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in the technology market in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; UBS.
- Biotech Heats Up Converts. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the recovery of the biotechnology stock prices in the U.S. Taking advantage of the convertible bond market; Offerings made by biotechnology different companies.