Derivatives: Big Banks Buy Up Derivatives Shops
- A Structured Growth Plan. Tarbous, Ken // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p1
The article offers views from advisory firm StormHarbour Partners LP co-founder Fred Chapey concerning their approach in developing a global firm. He stresses the significance of financial derivatives such as credit commodities, foreign exchange and equity in developing their business....
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Percy, Sally // Treasurer;Mar2015, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the role of corporate treasurers in merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, the Basel III net stable funding ratio, and derivative reporting.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p15
Presents information on merger and acquisition activity as of September 22, 2003. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; Global target volume by selected industry; Implications on investment banking.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p17
Presents the investment banking database on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of October 14, 2003. Global target volume by selected industry; European and U.S. target volume of selected industry; Global cross border M&A rankings; Top global acquisition related lenders.
- Deal making back on track. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p17
Reports on a favorable mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in Cleveland, Ohio. Lull in M&A between 1990 and 1993; Conditions favorable to an increase in M&A in 1994; Positive reactions from local investment bankers and financial institutions.
- First-Half M&A: Take Two. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the changes in the mergers and acquisition deals of investment banks in the U.S. as of July 15, 2002.
- Scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/97, Vol. 63 Issue 47, p11
Presents trends in investment banking and mergers in the United States for the week ending November 24, 1997. UBS Securities' representation of Renal Treatment Centers Inc. in its sale to Total Renal Care Holdings Inc.; Acquisition of larger companies by their smaller counterparts.
- Big Financial Industry Mergers Wane, But Consolidation Continues to Boost Totals. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/12/99, Vol. 65 Issue 28, p22
Focuses on the factors contributing to the consolidation of banks in the United States during the first half of 1999. Impact of consolidation on the corporate bond market; Level of bond issuance from financial services companies; Release of initial public offerings in the equity market; List of...
- Consolidation Remains the Name of the Game, but Sector Performance Diverges. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/12/99, Vol. 65 Issue 28, p23
Reports the impact of media and telecommunication company mergers on telecommunication issuers in the United States. Increase in telecommunication issuance rates; Rate of equity issuance in the media sector; List of top media/telecom deals from January to June 1999.