- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p39
Presents charts depicting the prices of government securities and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p17
Statistics are presented on the U.S. dollar amount of daily average bond yield to maturity, the price of treasury bonds, and the index rate of short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of March 2012.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p38
Presents statistics of reoffering yields in the U.S. bond market from March-October 2001. Date of bond issue; Maturity of yield after 25 years; Details of other offerings.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p29
Presents charts and a graph showing bond market performance in the United States as of June 8, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- Nearly all Indexes Rise Again Amid a Dearth of Buyers. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/12/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33022, p7
The article reports on the increase in almost all of yield indexes for December 12, 2008 week as tax-exempt yields continued to rise in all the week's sessions in the U.S. George Strickland of Thornburg Investment Management stated that there is just a shortage of buyers and he thinks some of...
- Treasury Gains, Crossover Demand Help Push Tax-Exempt Market Up. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p2
The article reports that gains in longer-dated Treasuries and demand from crossover accounts that found value in municipals relative to government bonds helped the tax-exempt market edge higher on June 27, 2005, pushing The Bond Buyer 40 Index to a record low yield. Municipal traders said prices...
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR NOV. 10, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p35
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the U.S. for November 10, 2005.
- Making the grade. Popplewell, Keith // Money Marketing;1/8/2004, p26
Comments on the changes on the corporate bond market in that yield premiums over gilts for high-grade-corporate bonds have widened significantly. Developments in the fixed-interest market which are important to financial advisers selecting appropriate funds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32820, p36
Several charts are presented featuring the compilation of market statistics for bond trading in the U.S. including its market indicators, general obligation (GO) bond municipal yields performance and annual note index.