- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Road Bonds Rated. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p37
The article reports that the $190 million worth of state highway improvement revenue bonds owned by the state government of Nevada have received a rating of A3 from Moody's Investors Service Inc. The bonds, which are scheduled to be sold from November 15, 2006, will be used to finance a host of...
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- Pennsylvania Turnpike's $956M Deal Tops Moderate Slate. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p7
The article offers information on several bond deals of various municipalities in the U.S. It states that the Pennsylvania State Turnpike has issued subordinated revenue bond worth $956 million, wherein it was rated A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. It cites that $800 million of tax-exempt...
- More Ratings for S.F. GOs. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p35
The article reports on the AA-minus rating and positive outlook received by the city and county of San Francisco, California from Fitch Ratings Inc. for the sale of $152.5 million in general obligation refunding bonds. Moody's Investors Service Inc. also rated the deal with Aa3 and changed its...
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....