- Commission Highlights. // Utah Bar Journal;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p45
The article provides information on the minute of the Utah State Bar Board of Commissioners Meeting held on January 24, 2014 at the S.J. Quinney College of Law and looks at the various nominations and awards given at the meeting.
- NEWSLINE: The Seattle women's Commission will soon have and openly gay member... // Advocate;7/14/76, Issue 194, p9
Reports that the Seattle Women's Commission is to have an openly gay member if Wes Uhlman, the mayor of Seattle, Washington, chooses one of the three openly gay people nominated to fill a commission vacancy. Primary objective of the Women's Commission; Commission's recommendation on reserving...
- Hammering Hank. MANN, DAVE // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;10/15/2010, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p3
The article focuses on Hank Gilbert, the Democratic nominee for Texas agriculture commissioner, who was the first politician to face a lawsuit, get arrested, and be accused of taking a bribe.
- Newcomer wins precinct 2 commissioner runoff. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/4/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the nomination of Larry Crumpton as Hill Count precinct 2 commissioner in the May 27, 2014 primary runoff elections in Texas.
- REPRESENTATIVE STEFANI CARTER TO RUN FOR RRC COMMISSIONER IN 2014 ELECTION. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;7/11/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that State Representative Stefani Carter has revealed her intentions to run for the Republican nomination for Texas Railroad Commissioner (RRC) in 2014 in a statement released on July 8, 2013.
- Johnson rep proposed for CR Airport Commission. Kenyon, Tim // Corridor Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the plan of Cedar Rapids, Iowa Mayor Ron Corbett to nominate a resident from Johnson County to the Cedar Rapids airport commission. According to Corbett, he wants to nominate someone for councilors to vote on a January 20, 2010 meeting to replace commissioner Helen Arnold....
- Notice of Bar Commission Election First and Third Divisions. // Utah Bar Journal;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p49
The article reports that nominations to Utah office of Bar Commissioner are being solicited for three members from Third Division and one member from First Division, with each serving a three-year term that begins on July 2014. For eligibility to the office of Commissioner from a division, the...
- Top 10 Stories. SCHIRTZINGER, ALEXA // Santa Fe Reporter;12/19/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 51, p13
The article presents the top 10 stories for 2012. These include the new A-F grading system in public educational institutions, the changes at the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission such as the qualifications for commissioners and revisions in its mandate, and the launch of RE:MIKE community...
- Notice ofBar Commission Election. // Utah Bar Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p44
The article announces elections of the Utah State Bar for the members of Second and Third Division of the office of Bar Commissioner that will be held on April 1, 2013, and also informs about free services of the Bar for encouraging candidates and reducing ballot expenses.