Altheimer & Gray Public Finance Partners Find New Desks
- Altheimer loses another partner as costs mount. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reveals that the law firm Altheimer & Gray's London, England office lost a partner. Increasing property costs of the office.
- Altheimer plans for Serbian office. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p13
Reports that Altheimer & Gray has launched a 24-hour lawyer Central and Eastern European projects group as it looks towards opening an office in Serbia, Yugoslavia. Focus of the projects group; Partners who are leading the projects group.
- OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p4
Reports career developments of the executives in the investment banking sector in the U.S. Recruitment of David Stern as head of securitization syndicate at SG Corporate & Investment Banking; Resignation of David Topper as managing director in Morgan Stanley's capital markets unit; Designation...
- Franklin Leaves S. Carolina League. // Credit Union Journal;11/24/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the resignation of John R. Franklin as president of the South Carolina Credit Union League (SCCUL). Career background; Appointment of Tommy Delk as interim president of SCCUL.
- Top seat can be tenuous perch. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p12
Presents an author's views on the stepping down of local top executives in financial institutions in Indiana. Influence of bad corporate news or declines in earnings of banking institutions; Retirement of two banking chiefs; Bad commercial loans in institutions.
- S&P revamps its marketing operations. // Marketing Week;9/30/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p10
Reports that Save & Prosper, the Great Britain-based retail arm of Robert Fleming investment bank, has split its group marketing into two divisions. Departure of sales and marketing director John Humpish; Creation of separate banking and investment divisions.
- Prudential retail marketing chief to exit after rejig. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p1
Reports plans of Frank Wilson to resign as director of retail marketing of Prudential in Great Britain. Merger between the retail and group pensions divisions of the company; Appointment of Sean Tompkins as marketing head of the merged group; Services offered by the merged divisions.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p3
Presents an update related to the resignation of corporate executives at various financial institutions as of September 30, 2002, including chief investment officer Bruce Simon of Glenmede Trust Co.
- Chicago's Altheimer & Gray Gets a Stay. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p6
Reports on the decision of partners of Chicago, Illinois-based law firm Altheimer & Gray to put off a vote on dissolving the company and attempt to secure financing to temporarily remain in business during the winding-down period. Efforts of the firm to secure financing from LaSalle Bank;...