- A credit to the group. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p28
Reports that employees from Airsprung Beds were given achievement awards by chief executive Peter Ziemniak.
- Airsprung staff show heart with charity donation. // Cabinet Maker;3/13/2015, Issue 5924, p7
The article reports that employees of bed manufacturer Airsprung Beds have donated Â£500 to Children's Hospice South West in Trowbridge, England.
- Skeptics walk on fire for Bill Nye the `Science Guy'. // Skeptic;1996, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p17
Reports that several staffers of the `Skeptic' magazine took part in a firewalking event organized by Bill Nye of the `Science Guy' television program. Background on the principle behind firewalking.
- The firewalk. Gigliotti, Davidson // Sarasota Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p31
Describes the author's firewalking experience. Instruction on firewalking from experts; Rituals in firewalking; Demonstration on walking over the coals.
- Trial by fire. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;5/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p60
Reports on the use of firewalking to build work relationships among the employees of Eddie's Grill Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. Seminars on firewalking conducted by restaurant owner Larry Cohn; Improvement in the employees' camaraderie and personal disposition after taking firewalking...
- Deep Fried. Nudd, Tim; Stewart, Al // Adweek New England Edition;3/4/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the accident suffered by Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) restaurant managers during a motivational-conference that took place at a KFC restaurant in Australia. Information on the firewalk exercise which caused the accident; Number of managers who had deep burns; Impact on the effort...
- If You Can Walk on Fire... Weil, Andrew // Prevention;Jan2003, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p100
Discusses the alternative healing benefits of firewalking, based on the author's beliefs regarding the interaction between mind and body.
- Firewalking: If You Can't Stand the Heat... Williams, Barry // Australasian Science;Mar2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p44
Provides a scientific explanation for fire walking. Criticism on the mind over matter belief; Difference between conduction and radiation; Explanations for the conductivity of coals and the human skin based on physics.
- Fired up. Bennett, Michael Eric // Psychology Today;May86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to William McCarthy and Bernard Leikind's article on firewalking, published in a February 1986 issue.