Giving in to temptation
- Advertising and promotions, 2006. // Furniture/Today;9/10/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pS13
Several diagrams, related to advertising and promotions in the furniture industry and trade, are presented.
- Sleep Council urges retailers to make the most of National Bed Month. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2013, Issue 5823, p10
The article reports that The Sleep Council encourages bed retailers to utilize the new 2013 National Bed Month artwork for their sales and marketing campaigns.
- Promotional news. // Housewares;Oct93, Issue 103, p26
Reports on the promotional advertising campaigns of various companies in the house furnishing industry. Filterline automatic jug television advertising of Philips; Sandwich toasters campaign by Breville; Safe `n' Clean Coolwall fryers promotion by Morphy.
- Polly want a dead cat. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Oct96, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the concept behind the DuPont Stainmaster carpet advertisement, which features a scenario between a parrot and a cat. Indepth look at advertising approach; Who created idea for advertisement; Names of person affiliated with the production of the advertisement.
- Tefal promotes cookware. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p37
Focuses on Tefal's development of a press advertising campaign for its Thermospot cookware in Great Britain.
- Big spenders. // Housewares;Oct95, Issue 122, p7
Gives details on house furnishings advertisements in Great Britain. Cost; Duration of promotion.
- Who's promoting what, for how much, where and when? // Housewares;Jul/Aug98, Issue 141, p10
Presents a chart concerning the advertising activities of various house furnishings manufacturers in Great Britain. Product; Advertising budget, schedule and media.
- Who's promoting what, for how much, where and when? // Housewares;Sep/Oct98, Issue 142, p8
Presents a chart showing the advertising spending by various Britain-based housewares companies during the later part of 1998. Cookware; Kitchenware; Tabletop; Electricals.
- Tefal backs brands. // Housewares;Sep/Oct99, Issue 148, p4
Reveals Tefal's press campaigns to support two cookware products for three months from September 1999.