Comfort pays off in the bedroom
- Eco-friendly bedding important to 30% of consumers. PERRY, DAVID // Furniture/Today;8/17/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p1
The article discusses a report on consumer interest in eco-friendly bedding products and reveals that 30 percent consumers prefer co-friendly bedding products. Topics discussed include the lack of retailers' interest in promoting eco-friendly bedding products; diagrams related to co-friendly...
- Winners know their customers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p31
Emphasizes on knowledge of customer preferences in the U.S. furniture industry and trade. Universality of the principle in business; Opening of stores among furniture retailers; Intensification of promotion among the retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p6
Presents question and answer advisory related to furniture industry in Great Britain. Suitability and comfortability of products; Liability of retailers over consumers; Rights of consumers.
- Specialists still winning the furniture retail battle. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p15
Focuses on the preference of people for furniture shopping in Great Britain. Advancement of Specialists on the preference; Percentage on consumer research result; Presentation of charts on product purchasing.
- Shoppers need information as much inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p19
Focuses on the consumer preference for a retail store specializing in furniture. Reference to consumer perception; Advantage of a furniture to be appealing; Common characteristic of furniture and floorcoverings market.
- Buyers look to keep momentum going. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p4
Assesses the attitude among furniture buyers in the U.S. Domination of home office, leather and microfiber upholstery furniture among buyer demand; Interest of buyers in case goods; Focus of individual furniture makers.
- Interest in Chinese-made bedding getting firmer. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 30, p14
This article reports on the growing demand for Chinese-made mattresses at the October 2005 furniture market in High Point, North Carolina. John DeFalco, vice president of sales and marketing at Primo International, said that the company got strong response for its wood-finished wall stands...
- Retail view: Bed warranties are too long. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p16
The article features a survey conducted by the weekly newspaper Furniture Today on bedding retailers. The mix of retailers include the bedding specialists, manufacturers' outlets, and furniture stores. Represented and interpreted by graphs and diagrams, it reports on various issues such as...
- Beds are looking cosy. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p22
Focuses on the preference of consumers for beds in Great Britain. Choice between divans and bedsteads; Quality and durability of beds; Importance of comfort in choosing beds.