- Casual market convenes in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p9
Highlights the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Sponsor of the event; Features of the Event; Winners of the Casual Furniture Design Excellence Awards.
- Fresh Fare. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p114
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Giig & Iggi's set of nesting tables; Arvid's three-legged stool; Angela Adam's cotton/linen, handpainted fabrics.
- market. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p116
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Tribeca Design Collective Dune's products; Cortina Leather's brand of leather products; Tile paintings of Emmett Kerrigan; Carnegie's Xorel Surfaces.
- Major market gains status in just 2 years. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p22
Focuses on the Salao do Movel Brasil furniture exhibition in Brazil. Show organizers' plans of expanding coverage into Europe and North America; Comparison of the total number of attendees in the 2001 and 2000 event; Importance of the exhibition for the Brazilian furniture industry.
- Styles range from sober simplicity to colorful curves. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the holding of the 2001 Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark. Highlights of the exhibition; Features of products to be exhibited; Industry trends highlighted during the exhibition.
- Reflections on the Top 25 producers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p27
Discusses trends within the United States furniture industry, as reflected in the ranking of the top furniture producers in the country. Question of what future consolidations will bring forth for the furniture industry; Intended purpose of holding the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture...
- San Fran mirrors economy . Evans, Gary; Gunin, Joan; Linville, Jeff; Perry, Dave; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the optimism of furniture exhibitors at the outcome of the 2001 summer market in San Francisco, California. Increase of orders for furniture with the stability of the economy; Attraction of the interest of consumers with showroom improvements; Promotion of the merchandise to increase...
- SFM sets more exhibitor space. Perry, David; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the plan of the San Francisco Furniture Market to transfer its temporary exhibitors to the main building by January 2002. Expansion of the space for permanent exhibitors; Renovation of the former Promenade space; Lease of additional space for the temporary exhibits.
- Imports drive San Fran wood auction. // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p20
Focuses on the increased interest for imported furniture at an exhibition in San Francisco, California. Dominance of the imported items from Powell, Ashley and Blackhawk; Designs of the furniture pieces; Price range of the products.
- Thailand plans new show next year. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p39
Reports on the planned debut of the Asia Furniture Fair in Bangkok, Thailand from September 3 to 7, 2003. Names of organizers; Participants; Aim of attracting foreign buyers.