BFM international party link
- Link International's oak quartet prompts attention. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p4
Features the furniture products from Link International in Great Britain. Details on the Breton collection; Description of the dining table; Information on the Orleans set.
- Show party goers set to raise the roof. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p5
Reports on the venue of the show party of The BFM London Furniture Show in London, England. Schedule of the party; Activities of the show party; Special exhibition rate for visitors at the Millennium Gloucester hotel.
- Polish furniture finds a UK link. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p6
Reports the distribution of furniture from Ludwig Styl by Link International in Great Britain.
- Conlink's Tessa arouses interest. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p6
Reports the launching of Tessa, Julia and Emilia dining collection from cabinet firm Conlink in Great Britain. Features of the dining collection; Attraction for customers; Significance of Link International as the distributor of the products.
- Christian Harold brand strikes out for Link International independence. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p7
Reports on the launching of a separate brand identity by Link International in Great Britain. Promotion of the natural quality of the solid wood products; Launch of commercial catalog; Expansion of the business operation.
- snaps. // Interior Design;Jun2004, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p249
Presents an update on issues related to interior decoration in the U.S. as of June 2004. Highlights of the Downtown launch party hosted by the periodical "Interior Design" during the International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at the Hotel Chelsea in New York City; Attendees of the...
- Japanese Firms Buy Theory Majority. Greene, Joshua // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 52, p2
Reports the purchase of Theory's majority stakes by Link International and Fast Retailing Co. Ltd. in New York, New York. Terms and value of the negotiations; Benefits of the move for the companies involved; Changes in the operations of Theory.
- Reasons to be cheerful. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p82
Interviews Sophie Patel, consultant technologist for Link International Interiors. Reason for entering the business; Achievement; Last book read.
- Legal row settled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p4
Reports on the out-of-court settlement between Link International Interiors and CPW Furniture over the design of the Wealden range of CPW.