- Paying homage to its namesake. Coyne, John // Finance Week;6/14/2002, p31
Reports te commitment of De Montfort University to develop a new generation of managers and professionals in Great Britain. Establishment of a subsidiary en route; History on the establishment of the first parliament; Characterization of management through human interaction.
- Local job shortage leaves midwifery students irate. // Nursing Standard;1/12/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p4
The article discusses the issues of local job shortage for midwifery students. When a group of midwifery students were told that there will be no jobs for them at the trust, the bombshell left 18 students at Leicester, England's De Montfort University bitter and angry as there were no jobs at...
- National Youth Work Collection launched at De Montfort University. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;4/19/2011, p36
The article focuses on the launch of the National Youth Work Collection, showcasing special and significant youth work materials and publications at De Monfort University in England.
- News. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;4/12/2003, Issue 315, p35
Designs have been revealed for the redevelopment of De Montfort University's City Centre campus in Leicester, England. Part of Leicester's 10-year â€œRenaissanceâ€ plans include one million square feet of academic buildings, student and private housing, industrial, retail and leisure...
- United Kingdom: A modern model. Martin, Ann-Louise; Midgley, Simon // UNESCO Sources;Sep98, Issue 104, p9
Provides information on De Montfort University (DMU) in Leicester, England. Comments from John O'Leary, education editor of `The Times' periodical; Business schools of DMU in Indonesia and South Africa.
- De Montford refines strategy to lure students. // Precision Marketing;7/5/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p6
Reports the marketing campaign of De Montfort University of Leicester, England. Goals of the campaign; Target markets for the campaign; Company that was appointed to handle the media account; Strategies that will be used.
- Part II course hangs in balance. Gates, Charlie // Building Design;10/11/2002, Issue 1551, p4
Reports the risk of course lose validation of the school of architecture at De Montfort University in Leicester, England. Delay of the Arb full backing to the part II program; Impact of the situation on the graduate students; Conditional validation recommended to the school.
- Research centre powers up high voltage device. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;11/20/2002, Issue 2077, p17
Presents information on clustered insulated gate bipolar transistor (CIGBT), a high-voltage power device developed at the Emerging Technologies Research Center of De Montfort University in England. Characteristic of CIGBT; Similarity of the device with metal-oxide-silicon-gated thyristor;...
- Research to boost sustainability in textile industry. // Colourage;Dec2012, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p112
The article reports that the De Montfort University (DMU) in Leicestar, England and the Loughborough University in Loughborough, England have collaborated to conduct researches to explore new technologies for textiles in order to boost sustainability of the industry.