- Natuzzi's Italian puzzle in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p8
Focuses on the controversy over the exclusive deal between Natuzzi and Reid Furniture in Scotland. Impact of the deal on other stockists; Agreement for the Gallery Concept Development; Distribution of furniture at Kingdom of Leather stores.
- 2006: Hello and goodbye. Pamben, Deven; Goodman, Eleanor // Cabinet Maker;1/5/2007, Issue 5519, p4
The article presents a month-by-month summary of the events related to the cabinet retail industry in Great Britain in 2006. The year began with independent retailers becoming increasingly disappointed with beds producer Sprung Slumber. In March, Natuzzi started to refocus on enhancing its...
- New London store for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p6
The article announces the opening of the new store of Natuzzi SpA at Tottenham Court Road in London, England.
- Natuzzi trims quarterly loss as global sales dip 16.5%. // Furniture/Today;3/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p45
The article informs that though the worldwide sales of Natuzzi SpA dipped 16.5% in the fourth quarter of 2009, including a 29.9% decrease in the U.S., it was able to reduce its overall loss sharply when compared to 2008.
- Natuzzi, Chinese government reach agreement to move plant. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p35
The article reports that the Chinese government will pay furniture company Natuzzi an indemnity fee of 420 million yuan to moving one of its factories to another location.
- Profits leap for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p5
Reports the increase in profit of Natuzzi. Cause of profit increase in the third quarter; Factors of revenue growth; Maintenance of sales mix.
- Natuzzi heading to London. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2014, Issue 5885, p6
The article reports that Italian leather giant Natuzzi SpA will participate at the May Design Series international furnishings fair as an exhibitor to be held at ExCeL London exhibition and convention centre in London, England from May 18-20, 2014.
- Natuzzi planning Brazilian tannery. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p8
Reports the plan of Italian leather giant Natuzzi to open a tannery in Brazil. Description of the factory; Global vision of the company; Leather's share of the upholstery market in South America.
- Natuzzi sales up 14.7% worldwide but decline 1.2% in the Americas. Gunin, Juan // Furniture/Today;11/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p38
Reports the increase in the third quarter worldwide sales of Natuzzi in Italy. Decrease of sales in the American market; Opening of the flagship store in North Carolina; Consistency of strong consumer-focused image.