Sharing the bed knowledge
- Spotlight on bedding. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p201
Reports on the introduction of Bedding Benchmarks, an editorial feature of the 'Furniture/Today' periodical. Provision of a roundup of bedding news from all sectors of the furniture industry.
- Research underscores power of beds at retail. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p66
The article reports that bedding is a great product to sell. It is one of the most shopped for categories in the home furnishings industry. It ranks second on that list, trailing only the category of decorative accessories. It is not surprising to learn that bedding also is one of the most...
- Submit your Las Vegas introductions, photos. // Furniture/Today;11/24/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p28
In this article, the periodical invites the U.S.-based furniture and bedding companies to submit information and photos of their new furniture and bedding products to be considered for editorial coverage of the Las Vegas Market furniture show by December 17, 2014.
- F/T conference gets strong bedding turnout. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p18
Information about the topics discussed at the "Furniture/Today" Leadership Conference in Palm Beach, Florida is presented. The conference talked about the mattress category with top producers, retailers, and suppliers. The top 10 producers include Sealy, Simmons, and Serta, while bedding...
- Why we reported on China's bedding industry. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p44
The author explains why he published a series of article on the bedding industry in China in the "Furniture/Today" magazine. He cites the criticism that he gave too much space to what is happening in China. He receives suggestion that he should write about the advantages that United States...
- F/T bedding conference set for March 29-31. // Furniture/Today;11/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the magazine "Furniture/Today" and the Home Furnishings International Association are joining forces to host the first all-industry bedding conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Venue of the conference; Theme of the meeting; Highlights of the conference agenda.
- Columnist shares insights into his weekly offerings. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p43
Shares insights into the nature of the author's "Bedding Today" column in "Furniture/Today" magazine. Content of the magazine's news stories; Reactions that the author gets about his column; Aim of the column.
- 2005 highlights plus a fun 'who's who' Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 30, p2
This article presents an introductory statement to the November 28, 2005 issue of the periodical "Furniture/Today." An overview of key issues affecting the U.S. bedding industry in 2005 is provided. Also, 45 major industry players that graced the news pages are also featured.
- Bedding producers find ways to stand out. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article looks at the performance of bedding manufactures at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. Bedding manufacturers were satisfied with their performance, claiming that the traffic was steady and retail response to product introductions was strong. Several popular products at the show include...