Hampton brings Egan back to C-T
- Egan gets duo in C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports on the appointment of executive Steve Egan to take charge of Ultra and Wyvern department of Christie-Tyler.
- Connolly pres. of Tommy marketing. // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
Details the appointment of Peter Connolly as president of worldwide marketing and communications at Tommy Hilfiger USA Inc. in New York. Responsibilities of Connolly; Account of the experience of Connolly as marketing executive; Comments of chief executive officer, Joel Horowitz on Connolly's...
- Connolly Has New Title, Familiar Role. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/24/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 37, p12
Reports on the re-appointment of Peter Connolly to the position of president of worldwide marketing at Tommy Hilfiger. Job responsibilities in line with the company's shift to online operation; Career in the company; Promotion of Chris Nakatani to executive vice president of retail account...
- Connolly Resigns From Hilfiger. Lockwood, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/13/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the resignation of Peter Connolly as president of global marketing and communications at Tommy Hilfiger Corp. in 2005. Reason for the resignation; Contribution of Connolly to the company; Career of Connolly prior to joining Hilfiger.
- Connolly's E-Shift. Lockwood, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 73, p14
Reports on Tommy Hilfiger Corp. executive vice president Peter Connolly's appointment as president of the company's online operation, Tommy.com. Roles and responsibilities; Connolly's career prior to joining the company.
- Egan quashes rumours. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the denial made by Steve Egan, divisional director of Christie-Tyler on the closure of Ultra and Wyvern in Great Britain. Performance of Ultra; Plans of the furniture firm for the companies.
- Hampton takes C-T reins as Benfield moves on. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p3
Reports on the appointment of Steve Hampton as chief executive officer of furniture company Christie-Tyler in Great Britain.
- Hampton rise marks C-T succession plan. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p2
Reports the promotion of Steve Hampton for the chief operating officer position at the Deeside company. Expansion on the responsibility of Hampton for Leabrooks company; Concentration on the development of the firms.
- Hilfiger USA names Connolly senior VP of global marketing. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/6/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 44, p16
Reports that Peter Connolly has been assigned as senior vice president of global marketing for Tommy Hilfiger USA Inc. Connolly's roles and responsibilities; Connolly's previous position at Polo Ralph Lauren.