Reading the Tea Leaves: On Instinet/Nasdaq
- Instinet Makes a Profit, But Reuters May Sell It. // Traders Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 230, p22
Reports on the plan of Reuter Inc. on selling the stake in the trading and information giant of Instinet Group Inc. Financial performance of Instinet; Statement of Edward Nicoll, CEO of Instinet on their attempt to still be profitable; Efforts of Reuters on consolidating around its core...
- Instinet in $300-Million Case. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;3/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Reports that the agency broker Instinet Group Inc. has been accused for about 306 million dollar damages. Role of the company Archipelago LLC in protesting against the claim; Details of the counterclaim filed by Archipelago.
- Conflict of the century. Kennedy, Cathie // Australian Personal Computer;May98, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p54
Opinion. Focuses on the revolutionising of our personal and professional lives with the assistance of the Electronic Communication network. Information on Electronic communication; Participation from several organisations; Benefits of the network.
- House Asks Archipelago to Report on NYSE. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;12/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p1
Reports the request of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce for Archipelago to submit a report explaining the restricted access of electronic communication network (ECN) in the United States. Debate on the contentious trade-through rule; Questions on the amount of Nasdaq stocks handled by...
- Eikon Enhanced for Buyside Traders. D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Apr2014, Vol. 26 Issue 362, p1
The article offers brief information on the Eikon securities trading software from Thomson Reuters.
- Risk management upgraded in latest Xetra release. // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article offers information on the release of the upgraded trading system Xetra Release 15.0 by Deutsche BÃ¶rse AG, German transaction services provider, for improving the security of electronic trading of securities.
- Clearpool Launches New Iris Tech. D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Feb2015, Vol. 27 Issue 372, p1
The article offers brief information on the launch of Iris Technology for handling electronic trading from Clearpool Group.
- Thomson Reuters outlines FX Platform upgrades. // Ai Trade News;Jun2015, p1
The article offers information on the Electronic Trading platform from Thomson Reuters.
- LSE takes steps to bolster small stock blocks. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the SETSqx (Stock Exchange Electronic Trading Service) launched by London Stock Exchange (LSE) for small securities to help improve liquidity for block trades.