Lower Rates Mean: Mergers for Small Banks
- Cutting your losses. // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/20/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6338, p44
Focuses on the decline of geared funds by investors in Australia. Risk associated with cash outlay; Impact of low interest rates on investors; Launch of Geared International Share Fund.
- Investor's Sensitivity to Costs. Naish, P.J. // Accountancy;Apr1965, Vol. 76 Issue 860, p379
Comments on the sensitivity of investors to costs. Discussions on the level of interest rates and charges; Response of consumer to cheque service offered by the Trustee Savings Banks; Details on the minimum commission costs for stock exchange dealings.
- Low-interest rate party in over for investors. // EuroProperty;2003, p44
U.S. investors have been spoiled by the historically low interest rates that have aided their progress and performance in Europe. While mid-term interest rates have started to rise by a few basis points, the increase has not yet been enough to spread panic among these debt-led investors....
- The how, why and when of share investment. Haslam, Martin // Accountancy;Apr1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1028, p83
Focuses on the dreadful drop in share prices of potential small investors in Great Britain. Deduction of sale proceeds; Terms in buying and selling stock and shares; Expectations of interest rates.
- Finding interest in a hostile environment. // High Plains Journal;6/27/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 26, p2C
The article focuses on the use of covered writing strategy in aiding investors to increase interest rates for their investment portfolios with minimal risks.
- Riddle: What's up and down at same time? Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the increase of interest rates for lenders, borrowers and dealmakers in Chicago, Illinois, highlighting problems experienced due to the increase, referencing the impact of the increase of interest rates on deals. Comments from Gregory T. Mutz, chief executive officer of Amli...
- Investors Positive on Loan, Bond Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/30/2013, p10
The article reports on the inflow of 670 million U.S. dollar leveraged loan and high yield bond for the week ended December 25, 2013, with loans taking in more as investors prepare for a rising interest rate environment.
- Beware of exchanging one risk for another. Taylor, Damon // Money Management;9/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p11
The article offers information on the trend of equity risk and interest rate risk exchanges by the Australian investors.
- How investment experts see interest rates. Waddell, Harry // Banking;Apr73, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p16
Presents the outlook of investments experts on the level of short-term interest rates in the end of 1973, based on a survey at the Bank Investments Conference in Saint Louis, Missouri. Median forecast; Average yields for three-month Treasury bills; Details on the conference.