Whatever Happened: To the Middle Market?
- N.Y.C. Selling $650M Liberty Bond Deal for Bank of America. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32012, p1
The article reports on the New York City Industrial Development Agency's decision to sell $650million Liberty bond deal for Bank of America in the U.S. The deal is expected to appeal to money market funds and wealthy individual investors. The agency is offering two series of bonds-$350 million...
- Is Deutsche Losing Its Magic Touch? Husband, Sarah // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the business performance of Deutsche Bank AG. Reputation among European bondholders for bringing non-investor-friendly deals; Criticism of Deutsche's apparent disregard for consistently bringing to market deals that appear to favor the issuer rather than accommodate investors; Worth...
- Three Bids For DSK Bank. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p15
Reports that the Bulgarian government received three non-binding offers for up to 100% of the last state bank DSK. Name of the three bidders; Expected deal by the government by April 2003.
- Key Bank Deal In Turkey. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p18
Focuses on bank deals in Turkey. Deal of Bank Restructuring and Supervisory Agency with heavily indebted conglomerate Cukurova Group; Other plans of the conglomerate.
- Deutsche Bank Mexico remodels La Casita, heard at over US$60m. // Asset Securitization Report;9/16/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 36, p22
Reports the remodelling of the Deutsche Bank-led deal backed by bridge loans for construction in Mexico. Amount of the senior tranche of the deal being planned; Alleviation of investors discomfort with the bond in its initial form; Percentage of the share of International Finance Corporation in...
- The Non-Deal Road Show. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p12
Reports the impact of the non-deal road shows of the banks on the clients in New York. Turbulence in the stock market of IMPATH; Company operation of IMPATH; Natural outlet for the cash-strapped sector.
- BANKS SEE TOO MUCH RISK IN PROPERTY DEALS. // Building Design;12/9/2011, Issue 1993, p4
The article reports on the move of banks in London, England not to enter in property deals due to economic uncertainty.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: UK set for tax deal with Switzerland. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/5/2011, p52
The article presents information on a deal between Great Britain and Switzerland regarding the money in accounts in Swiss Banks taxed at 50 percent on a no-names basis.
- National Australia signs with Mint Communications. // Securities Industry News;01/25/99, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p13
Announces the signing of deal between National Australia Group and Mint Communications. Purpose and provision of the agreement; Reason of National Australia Group in choosing Mint.