Can ArvinMeritor: Come Up with Cash?
- Dana Resists. // Ward's Auto World;Aug2003, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p13
Reports on a bid by ArvinMeritor Inc. to acquire Dana Corp. in 2003. Value of the proposed acquisition; Factor which prompted the hostile bid; Benefit from the proposed merger.
- Dana Corp spurns ArvinMeritor's final bid. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the decision of vehicle parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. to withdraw its takeover bid for Dana Corp. as of December 2003. Reasons for the decision of ArvinMeritor Inc.; Statement from Larry Yost, chairman and chief executive of ArvinMeritor, on the move of the board of Dana to reject...
- Dana fights off unwelcome takeover bid. // Automotive Engineer;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the rejection of Dana Corp. of ArvinMeritor Inc.'s takeover bid. Reason behind Dana's rejection of the takeover bid; Details of the operations of the company.
- Hostile parts. // International Construction;Jul2003, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p12
Arvin Meritor, a manufacturer of parts and components for the U.S. automotive industry has made a $2.2 billion hostile takeover bid for Dana Corp., one of the construction equipment industry's largest components manufacturer, as of July 1, 2003. The move follows Dana's refusal to consider a...
- Arvin Meritor eyes rival Dana. // Commercial Motor;7/24/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5038, p14
Focuses on a bid issued by ArvinMeritor to acquire Dana Corporation. Amount of the bid; Hurdles that may hinder the acquisition.
- ArvinMeritor still chasing Dana Corp. // Commercial Motor;9/4/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5044, p20
Announces that commercial vehicle parts manufacturer ArvinMeritor has extended the date of its hostile takeover bid of rival Dana Corp., after its original offer expired. Value of the takeover bid; Reschedule of the bid; Significance of the deal.
- Offer for Dana stalled. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News Europe;9/8/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p54
Reports on the obstacle to the takeover bid offer of automotive company ArvinMeritor to purchase Dana Corp. Extension of the bid offer for Dana shares through October 2, 2003; Details on the business operations of ArvinMeritor; Performance of Dana in global sales in Europe.
- ArvinMeritor ends Dana bid. // Automotive News Europe;12/1/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the decision of ArvinMeritor Inc. to withdraw its bid to buy Dana Corp. Amount of the bid; Stock performance of Dana Corp. as of November 28, 2003.
- ArvinMeritor may raise bid. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/21/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p2
ArvinMeritor Inc. is prepared to boost the price of its hostile bid for Dana Corp. Dana has until Wednesday to respond to ArvinMeritor's $15-a-share tender offer for the Toledo, Ohio-based drivetrain manufacturer. Wall Street analysts say a Dana buyout would make sense to ArvinMeritor even if...