- Push for employer penalties. // Super Review;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
Information about the Conference of Major Superannuation Funds, which suggested employers to adopt electronic funds transfer for the timely payment of their superannuation guarantee obligations, is presented.
- Fairfax Fund Closer to Mezzanine Decision. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;7/15/2010, p1
The article reports on a meeting to be held by the Fairfax County Educational Employees' Supplementary Retirement System (ERFC) Board of Trustees in Virginia on July 15, 2010 to discuss the possibility of committing about 15 million U.S. dollars to two mezzanine fund managers.
- European Pensions 2006. // World Today;Jul2006, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p21
The article offers information on the European Pensions 2006 conference to be held in London, England, on October 9-10, 2006.
- Insurers key in auto-consolidation. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p11
Information about a roundtable conducted by the periodical "Super Review" related to auto-consolidation of superannuation accounts in Australia which was held in 2012 is presented.
- CMSF - looking forward, looking back. // Super Review;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the first Conference of Major Superannuation Funds (CMSFs) to be held in Australia in 2010.
- Markets make it hard for super to soar. // Super Review;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p16
The article offers information on the 2008 Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) national conference to be held in November 2008 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Get the latest on pension reforms. // Employee Benefits;Aug2010, p14
The article offers information on Employee Benefits Live's two-day conference about workplace pensions in 2010.
- conference at a glance. // Charter;Feb2010, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p52
The article offers information on the conference related to tax and superannuation to be held in Sydney, New South Wales on March 19, 2010.
- R.I. Legislators Eye Pensions; Unfunded Liability Swells. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;11/10/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33614, p4
The article offers information on the meeting by the Rhode Island's House and Senate finance committees to consider an amended version of pension-overhaul legislation.