Put house in order, say estate agencies
- Syracuse realtors elected. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;2/5/96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p34
Lists the elected officers of Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors for 1996.
- Brokers briefed on land transfer tax. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/17/98, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p14A
Reports on Save Open Space Now's holding of a conference for real estate agents aimed to gain support for a referendum which proposes a two percent real estate transfer tax on homes and land sold above a set threshold price.
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors elects 2003 state of officers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/10/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the election of new officers to the Salt Lake Board of Realtors for 2003. Position of Bryan Kohler; Board directors.
- Brokers sue Board of Realtors. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 18, pA2
Reports on the lawsuit filed by real estate brokers against the Board of Realtors in Spokane, Washington.
- Realtors trying to block new listing law. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p5A
Reports on the call of the Long Island Board of Realtors to block the pending bill in New York. Implications of the bill on real estate brokers; Number of members; Terms of the bill.
- Housing market softens. // Medical Economics;2/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p18
Presents figures on the U.S. housing market compiled by the National Association of Realtors. Rise in national median price for an existing home in 2003; Rise in median price for a newly constructed home; Expected drop in home sales in 2004.
- LOCAL HOME SALE INVENTORY SHRINKS; SALES SURGE. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/24/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 47, pP20
The article discusses the report from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors that the number of homes available for sale in Las Vegas, Nevada has receded in October 2008 compared to the peak in 2007, and that monthly closings have nearly tripled. It states that the 2008 inventory is down...
- Gay realtors in Fla. band together for support, profit. // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/28/2006, Issue 979, p28
The article reports that the Gay Real Estate Executive Network (GREEN), a Sarasota, Florida-based group of gay and lesbian real estate industry professionals, decided to tell their story to the public in 2006. GREEN, which describes itself as a family-oriented group of colleagues and friends...
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. Schweizer, Andrew // San Diego Business Journal;10/5/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p28
The article offers information about the organizations which are included in the list of the "Business Journal" Business Associations. It notes that San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR) ranked first for second consecutive year in offering services such as education, risk management, and...