Forecast for alternative energy: Sunny, and exciting!
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // njbiz;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p23
A calendar of events in New Jersey in October 2010 is presented, including the Fall Job Fair at the Littell community Center on October 14, the Seminar on Solar/Renewable Energy Systems at Sheraton Edison Hotel on October 13 and the Statewide Business Conference at the Rutgers University...
- Acting Locally. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p68
Information about the Midwest Renewable Energy Association's 2008 Energy Fair that was held in Custer, Wisconsin in June is presented. Participated by more than 22,500 people, the event offered fairgoers a tour to the Green Home Pavilion, the Sustainable Tables area, and the Clean Energy Car...
- Nicaragua hosts Ben Linder Alternative Energy Conference. Atkinson, Barbara // Earth Island Journal;Spring90, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p22
Presents the highlights of the Benjamin Linder Memorial Conference on Alternative Sources of Energy and Rural Electrification in Managua, Nicaragua on November 21-25, 1989. Includes wind energy sessions; Small-scale hydroelectric sessions; Field trips to alternative energy projects.
- Boosting renewables. // Natural Life;May/Jun97, Issue 55, p8
Reports on the holding of a Renewable Energy conference in Ottawa, Ontario in mid-April 1997.
- 5,000 Expected at Roundup. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p66
Reports that the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association and the Texas Solar Energy Society will host the sixth annual Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair in September 2005 in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Materials Challenge In Alternative & Renewable Energy. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p59
The article offers information on the Materials Challenges in Alternative and Renewable Energy (MCARE) 2012 to be held at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort in Florida from February 26 to March 1, 2012.
- 2003 CRES Conference. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the sixth annual conference of the Colorado Renewable Energy Society in Montrose, Colorado in June 2003. Conference theme; Topics discussed; Awards given; Contact information.
- Come to Denver for WREF 2012! Greene, Susan // Solar Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF 2012) to be held in Denver, Colorado on May 13-17, 2012.
- Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference. // Sea Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the 6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference (GMREC VI) to be held on April 10-11, 2013 at the Almas Temple in Washington, D.C.