Colorado Deputy Treasurer Stein Called to Active Duty With Marines
- Deputy Treasurer Ben Stein. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p28
Profiles Ben Stein, deputy state treasurer in Colorado. Educational background; Involvement in the property program; Views on bond issuances in Colorado; Career history.
- Departing Deputy Treasurer Stein To Take New Post at Colorado DOT. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p34
The article reports that outgoing Colorado deputy treasurer Ben Stein will take a new position as branch manager at financial management and budget division of the Colorado Department of Transportation starting November 20, 2006. According to Stein, he had been very happy serving as deputy...
- Words of wisdom. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/3/97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
Supplies quotations from Ben Stein's Web site Malibu Serenity Sayings.
- For life. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;06/09/97, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p21
Presents comments from Benjamin Stein in the June, 1997 issue of `The American Spectator' regarding the sanctity of human life.
- Ben there, done that. Gliatto, Tom; Baker, Ken // People;09/29/97, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p85
Profiles Ben Stein, host of `Win Ben Stein's Money' a game show which airs on the Comedy Central cable network. Description of the show; Comments from wife Alexandra; Background of Stein; Jobs he has had including being a lawyer for the United States Federal Trade Commission; Comments from...
- My Favorite Sites. Miller, Samantha // People;11/13/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p27
Offers the favorite web sites of actor and television personality Ben Stein.
- O lucky man. Stein, Ben // New York;4/8/96, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p41
Shows how the author's life has been shaped by accidents of fate. How he never envisioned himself an actor, but has been in several movies including `Casino' and `Fast Times at Ridgemont High'; How his efforts to defend himself against the management of an investment trust led him into teaching...
- Comrades and patients. // American Spectator;Oct91, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p28
Presents a humorous recap of a few days in the life of Benjamin J. Stein, writer, lawyer, economist and actor living in Malibu, Calif. Overdrawn at the bank; A friend's illness; A part in a movie; A San Francisco talk show appearance; Trips to Oregon and Disneyland.
- Terminate MacGyver. // American Spectator;Nov91, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p35
Presents a humorous recap of a few days in the life of Benjamin J. Stein, a writer, actor, economist and teacher living in Malibu, Calif. Reading for a small part in `MacGyver'; A friend's movie story; A trip to Valencia, north of Hollywood; On the set of `MacGyver'; Shooting the scenes.