PENNSYLVANIA: West Penn Down Again
- Moody's gets real with ratings focus. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;07/05/99, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p46
Reports how bond-rating agency Moody's Investors Service changed the way it assessed credit profiles for not-for-profit health systems. Areas considered by Moody's when issuing bond ratings for not-for-profit hospitals; How the agency analyzes new mergers, new acquisitions or new affiliations.
- Good news, bad news. Moore Jr., J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;08/03/98, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p36
Reports that the BJC Health System, an integrated health care delivery system, received an Aa2 rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on $225 million in bonds. Reaction of Bruce Gordon, BJC's chief financial officer on the credit rating; Information on BJC; Reasons for the BJC outlook...
- Moody's Reports on Alternative Financings by Hospitals. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;05/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31148, p4
Reports on Moody's Investors Services' issuance of a report outlining its stance on the trend among health care providers in the United States of using alternative financings such as reimbursement financings or monetizing of real estate or accounts receivable assets. Concern of some health...
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.