MAINE; Healthy Minds and Bodies
- Maine Hospital Stands to Gain From $90M Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p38
Reports the plans of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell bonds in Maine. Amount of the bonds; Schedule for the bond sale; Statement regarding the planned bond sale by executive director Robert Lenna.
- Maine's HHEFA Selling $119 Million for 13-Member Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p30
The article reports on the move of Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to sell its $119 million revenue bonds on behalf of a pool of 13 borrowers starting August 14 until September 6, 2006 in the U.S. The $105 million of Series F bonds is being sold and the remaining $14...
- HHEFA Debt Droppedto A1. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33439, p9
The article reports on the move of the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade 1.4 million dollars of Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority reserve funds to A1 from Aa3 due to the new rating methodology for pooled debt programs.
- HHEFA Deal Scores a AA. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33615, p9
The article reports that the 37.25 million dollars of Series 2011C revenue bonds of the Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority (HHEFA) was rated by Fitch Ratings Ltd. with a AA.
- Maine Health Authority Prepares $40M Deal, With $25M Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p7
Reports on the plan of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell revenue bonds in the U.S. Amount involved in the planned deal; Rate assigned to the bonds by several rating agencies; Plan to include a multimillion new capital projects for a hospital in the transaction.
- Maine Health Authority to issue $69 Million for Mercy Hospital. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32522, p7
The article reports on the plan made by Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $ 69 million for Mercy Hospital in Portland to finance a new campus. According to executive director Robert Lenna, the bonds will be offered through the reserve fund resolution of the...
- New York City Plans $650M Fixed-Rate Sale. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32125, p32
The article reports that New York City plans to sell $650 million of tax-exempt, fixed-rate bonds later this month in one of the Big Apple's frequent general obligation bond sales. It is reported that Bear, Stearns & Co. will price the deal on May 18, 2005. Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Morgan...
- MassBay Transportation Agency Plans $330M Deal. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p4
The article reports on financial plans of Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority plans to sell 330 million dollars of senior sales tax bonds, including a nearly 300 million dollars refunding component. UBS Financial Services Inc. could price...
- Chicago Eyes Bond Sales for O'Hare, Midway Airports. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p48
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to sell revenue bonds for O'Hare International and Midway airports. Examination of the authorization to sell by the City Council's Finance Committee; Selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by the city as the book-runner on the O'Hare deal; Intention of...