University of Colorado's Enterprise System Bond Sales
- Univ. of Colorado Going Electronic For $66M Research, Parking Deal. // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p3
Reports on electronic sale of multi-million dollar of enterprise revenue bonds owned by the University of Colorado Board of Regents in Boulder, Colorado. Financial advisor of the bonds sale; Ratings assigned to bonds by various ratings agencies; Possible utilization of the bond proceeds.
- Highly Regarded University of Colorado Foundation Gets Feet Wet. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p4
Reports the sale of student housing revenue bonds by the University of Colorado Foundation Inc. in Colorado. Entry of the organization in the municipal bond market; Use of the sale to finance student residential facility; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- University of Colorado to Refund $89.3M for Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34241, p1
The University of Colorado will bring $89.3 million of refunding bonds to market as opportunities for interest-rate savings continue.
- University of Colorado to Refund $89.3M for Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;1/12/2015, p1
The article reports that with the launch of 89.3 million dollars of refunding bonds to market, the University of Colorado will look for interest-rate savings. It is noted that Stifel, Loop Capital Markets and Drexel Hamilton were co-managers while RBC Capital Markets Corp. is senior manager on...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p15
Several tables are presented which list the negotiated bond offerings and negotiated note offerings by the U.S. government and other institutions for the week of October 24, 2011 and for October 26, respectively, including Arizona Health Facilities Authority, University of Colorado, Boulder, and...
- Biking: By the Numbers. M. E. // University Business;Mar2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the bike program at University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Big Endowment for CU-Boulder College of Business. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2002, p8
Reports on the awarding of endowment to Boulder College of Business at the University of Colorado by Michael and Richard Leeds in Boulder, Colorado. Proceeds of the donation; Proposal of resolution for the name change of the school; Finance on the annual award ceremonies.
- Building strong academic programs for the future: Practical experience at the University of... Moore, Russell L. // Quest (00336297);May98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p198
Presents information on the University of Colorado-Boulder, discussing the types of changes noted in the university's policy and curriculum. What these changes are representative of; Definition of strong as it relates to a university's curriculum; Description of the curriculum offered at the...
- Each one teach one. de Lao, Matthew // Hispanic;Dec1992, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the expansion of a meal program for Hispanic students in Colorado University (CU), `Domingo en Casa', to include a mentor program in the Boulder Valley School District (BVSD). Albert and Vera Ramirez as founders; Purpose of program.