- Maximizing productivity: A textbook example. O'Brien, Katherine // American Printer;Aug97, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p38
Features Von Hoffman Press, a textbook manufacturer which produces 40 percent of the elementary, high school, and college textbooks in the United States. Implementation of prepress approach; Productivity advantages of an integrated system; Flexibility in prepress system.
- People... // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the promotion of Robert S. Matthews as president and chief executive officer of educational and commercial printer Von Hoffman.
- Dip in Sales at Von Hoffmann. // Publishers Weekly;12/1/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the decline in total revenue of Von Hoffman Corp. in the third quarter of 2003. Factors to which the decline is attributed; Net loss of the company during the period; Increase in total sales of the printer for the nine-month period.
- Von Hoffmann launches full-service prepress branch. // American Printer;Aug2004, Vol. 233 Issue 5, p12
This article reports that Von Hoffmann Corp. plans to launch Anthology, a full-service prepress operation, by integrating its creative and premedia businesses Preface, H&S Graphics and Lehigh Digital. The new prepress facility will handle all creation and product development for the educational...
- Richard C Dunne. Kraus, Donna // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/08/97, Vol. 44 Issue 49, p56
Profiles Richard Dunne, a public affairs director for Northrop Grumman. Role during the Apollo moon landing; Participation in civic organizations; Directorship at hospital boards.
- Dunn joins News Int'l. // Hollywood Reporter;4/4/95, Vol. 336 Issue 35, pI-7
Reports on the appointment of Richard Dunn as executive director of News International Television. Duties assigned to Dunn.
- Ex-Thames TV director Dunn joins News Int'l. Kaye, Jeff // Hollywood Reporter;3/31/95, Vol. 336 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the appointment of Richard Dunn as executive director at the Rupert Murdoch's News International Television. Murdoch's TV interests outside the United States; Remarks from Dunn; Dunn's job function.
- Enhance Promotes Dunn In Non-Insurance Role. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30620, p29
Focuses on the promotion of Richard Dunn to the post of executive vice president and head of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s products-ventures group in the United States. Recognition of Dunn's role in the successful development of Latin American joint ventures; Several other...
- Von Hoffmann Corp. Will Add Textbook Covers To Printing Services with Acquisition of Lehigh Press. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the multi-million dollar acquisition of Pennsauken, New Jersey-based textbook cover manufacturer, Lehigh Press Inc., by St. Louis, Missouri-based printing services provider, Von Hoffmann Corp. Terms of the strategic acquisition deal; Impact of the acquisition on the services provided...